Join our team
- As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for customer support and new customer acquisition in the Slovak and Czech market.
- With the help of your network, you will expand Staufens’s business field as a leading consultancy for operational excellence and reliable partner for the implementation of lean transformation processes in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
- In addition, as a project manager, you will take on challenging consulting projects and significantly support our customers in various industries with innovative hands-on solutions.
- With your expert knowledge and a keen sense for the needs of our customers, you identify potential for improvement and subsequently implement effective processes according to the Lean principles.
- Successful technical or business studies and relevant professional experience (e.g. in the automotive industry) in a responsible position, e.g. in production, or in consulting
- Excellent know-how in sales, acquisition, relationship management and long-term customer development
- Extensive experience in at least one of the fields of process optimization / lean management, leadership excellence, supply chain management or digitalization, as well as modern project management methods
- Consultant personality: strong communication skills, analytical, solution-oriented, self-reliant and always a confident and professional appearance even under time pressure
- Unlimited willingness to travel within Central Europe and excellent knowledge of the Czech or Slovak language as well as German or English, both spoken and written
- Diverse & international: challenging projects that require exactly your skills and where we and our customers at management level rely on your ideas for strategic issues.
- Customized & in-depth: You can quench your thirst for knowledge through further education opportunities at the Staufen Academy, at the internal Summer School, and through coaching and training sessions.
- Collegial & at eye level: our corporate culture and cooperation with experienced colleagues from industry and consulting as well as managers who always have an open ear for you.
- Attractive & comprehensive: your salary package including company car and other benefits such as vacation offers, working time models and a fitness membership for nationwide use.
- Regular & for us simply a matter of course: Team events and company celebrations – so that we grow even closer together as a powerful team
HOW TO APPLY?
We look forward to receiving your online application and speaking with you. If you have any questions, please contact Lilla Theurer (HR Business Partner).